Do you like things that we create? Contact Us!
Contact us with any of your questions. Write or call us!
QZ Solutions Sp. z o.o.
ul. Ozimska 72A
The personal data provided in the Form will be processed in accordance with RODO Regulation. The Personal Information Administrator is QZ Solutions Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its headquarters in Opole, Ozimska Street 72A, 45-310 Opole, registered into the Registry of Enterprises under number 0000729698.
You can contact us regarding your personal data protection at 533 307 587 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or regular mail to the indicated address of QZ Solutions Sp. z o.o.
We process your personal data in order to give answers to questions asked in the Form or to possible further correspondence in case of your enquiry (Article 6 (1) (b) RODO), and if you have agreed to receive commercial and marketing information of QZ Solutions, we will process your personal data also in order to send them basing on this consent (Article 6 (1) ( a) and (f) RODO).
We may forward Your personal data to entities performing services in the name or on our behalf, especially to entities servicing on our order contact forms and in developing dispatch of commercial and marketing information, as long as you have agreed to receive it.
We will process your personal data during the time of explanations or correspondence connected with your enquiry and in case of sending commercial information until you withdraw your consent or make an objection. From time to time we will ask you if you are still interested to maintain contacts with QZ Solutions or receiving from us commercial and marketing information and regarding this- if your consent is up-to-date.
At any moment you may:
1. Request access to your data, its rectification, blocking or limiting its processing
2. Object to the processing of Your personal data,
3. Receive from us your personal data in structured, commonly used format machine-readable and send this data to other Administrator (right to data portability),
4. Withdraw the consent given to process personal data, sending to us an e-mail to email@example.com or using tools made available to you by other companies implementing services on our behalf and upon our order,
5. File a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that Your data processing by our company infringes the law binding in this case.
6. Giving your personal data is voluntary. We shall not use your data in automated decision making including profiling/// We will store and evaluate information about Your latest entries on our website and also how you move about different sections of our website for analytical purposes so as to understand in which way users use our website so that we can make it more intuitive. We will also store information about articles on our website that you clicked and we will use this information to present on this website aimed advertising, adjusted to your interests that we identified basing on the articles you have read. .
 as long as profiling is used